HTS INDUSTRIAL’s Temporary Building, Warehouse, Workshop and Temporary Canopy Solutions offer the performance of more traditional building methods with the advantages of “off-site” prefabricated building construction.
- Time – typical installation time is under a week and we can build onto existing ground.
- Durability – our buildings comply with USA building codes and can be used short or long term.
- Budget – no expensive ground works or lengthy build programs, keeping budgets low.
Click on the images below to visit our Temporary Building Product Pages
Our industrial buildings are ideal for storage, warehousing, workshops, logistics, waste processing and retail!!
Is a HTS INDUSTRIAL Temporary Building Right for Your Business?
We can almost certainly meet your needs and budget with our manufacturing capability and extensive range of temporary buildings and warehouses.
- Non-insulated and insulated buildings, canopies and steel roof buildings.
- Sizes: width from 5.00m – 30.00m, eave height from 4.20m – 7.20m and available in unlimited lengths!
- Fully custom designed buildings are available on request.
- Wide choice of cladding systems for insulation and aesthetic needs.
- Available for sale or hire throughout USA and the world.
What Makes our Temporary Warehouses and Buildings Better Than Other Options?
- You will get a factory direct building, not a mismatch of components from hire stock.
- You will get a comprehensive ten year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Your building will be designed and manufactured by one of Europe’s most technically advanced design teams and factories.
Strength and durability are the key features of our structures. The main framework of our portable buildings are manufactured from maintenance free, highly durable and robust extruded structural grade aluminium alloy for the main uprights, rafters and roof purlins and corrosive resistant hot dipped galvanised steel for all connection pieces. All HTS INDUSTRIAL structure frames are supplied with a comprehensive ten year warranty against material defects.